Monday, September 12, 2011

Status Update

I am happy to report that I seem to have found my mojo again.  (Like I'm really going to pass up the opportunity to use the word "mojo" in a sentence!)  I spent around 5 hours reviewing notes and writing yesterday and managed to get nearly an entire chapter done.  On top of that, I managed to finalize (I hope) my outline for the next chapter I'll be working on.  I've got bits and pieces of outlines and notes and segments written, so I'm working on trying to get them organized and pieced together, which is proving to be quite a challenge!  On the bright side, the more I put together, the further along I see that I really am with what remains.  Looks like a lot of writing connecting pieces more than anything, which is a nice discovery to make.  So, going to stay on the track I'm on for now and hope that soon I'll reach my chapter-per-week goal that I've set for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment