Sunday, September 11, 2011

Currently Reading / Mini Update

Just a quick update to let everyone know what I'm currently reading.  Sapphique, by Catherine Fisher.  It's the follow up book to Incarceron.)  I don't intend to breeze through this one like I often do with other books.  In fact, if it's anything like it's predecessor, it'll be one of those reads that's good to take slow so that you can really thing about what's developing in the story.  I've got some time before the next book I'm anxiously awaiting is released, so it's the perfect time to squeeze this one in.  Will also allow me more time to work on my own writing.


That being said, with yesterday's distraction of college football out of the way, my house semi-cleanish, my child occupied and my husband out for a bit, I'm off to take advantage of the opportunity to get a little work done on my New Orleans chapter.  Hope the remainder of the weekend is good to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment