Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update

Just a few quick notes. 1) You can now follow me on Twitter too @MJStafford2011. Which, is basically going to be the same thing you read here. :) Be sure to check out some of the great authors on there. As much as I hate to admit it, it's a great source for getting updates on what they're working on that they might not take the time to update elsewhere. 2) I am about halfway through my next chapter and will hopefully be finishing it up by the end of the week. I'm really excited about getting started on the NEXT chapter, so I'm pretty motivated to wrap this one up. My poor protagonist has been repressing some pretty serious inner demons so far, but in the next chapter, he's going to have to face them. It's one of the big events in the story that I've been really looking forward to writing since I started. (Yes, it truly doesn't take much to please me...sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment