Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Well, I think an update is long overdue, hmmm? Ashamedly, I must admit that in the recent month my writing has really taken a backseat to...well basically everything. But no time like the present to get back into the swing of things! My power cord on my PC is shot--which makes writing extremely difficult given that my outline is saved on it! (But at least my PC has an "m" key, unlike the one I'm using right now.) So, I suppose the first step to becoming productive again would be to remedy that problem. Nevertheless, despite being sans PC right now, I'm forging ahead with the next chapter..via method of pen and paper for the time being. On a side note, just to prove that I haven't been completely useless, this weekend is the Murder in the Magic City writer's conference, which I will be attending. One of my many goals for the year is to become more active in the writing community when the opportunity presents itself, so I think that the event is certainly a step in the right direction. I'm really looking forward to it and can wait to share how everything goes. Now, where is that notebook and pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment