Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Week Down

Whew! This has been one heck of a week! I would love to report that I've made notable progress on my next chapter, but alas, an unforeseen root canal from hell prevented that. Ouch! Seeing as the only thing I've ever done successfully while on pain meds is beat the original Tomb Raider on Playstation, I decided it was probably best to focus my energy on recovering instead. Otherwise my characters would have likely found themselves engaged in battle with prehistoric sea monsters or trying to eat their way our of a 2,000 pound wheel of cheese or something as equally bizarre, and to be honest, that's just not what I have planned for them. Nevertheless, in the spirit of progress, after having received some very helpful information from some fellow authors and family members, I've been exploring the option of self publication, both independent and in conjunction with Amazon. Not that I'm to that point yet, but it never hurts to always look ahead and explore all your options, right? In closing, I just want to add that I am very excited about the release of the Movie adaptation of Patticus Lore's I Am Number Four tonight. (Interesting stuff about "Patticus" if you take the time to look into "it.") I can't wait to get to the theater to see it tomorrow night! If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you should check it out. And if you haven't read the book yet, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment