Monday, March 19, 2012

Things should not be this hard..

Well, I'm perturbed to say that I am still sans power cord. After ordering one twice, and being shipped the wrong one twice, I still find myself limited to the options of a) continue writing everything in my notebook, as in, pen and paper, or b) trying to type it all out on this laptop which is missing 5 keys.  I choose option "a."  I would really like access to my PC since I have several half completed saved chapters and a very in depth outline being held hostage there.  I told my husband that I've gone this long without one, a little longer won't kill me.  I am starting to not believe that theory.  I am however, making really good progress in the ole red spiral backup though.  At least it's college ruled.

Other than that, I do have a rather enjoyable recent read to pass along for those of you into the whole, post apocalyptic dystopian genre.

I give you Divergent, by Veronica Roth, the first book in the Divergent series.  Enjoy!  And please, make your sacrifices to the power cord fairies for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment