Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Week Down (Almost)

I realize that technically it's only Thursday, but that means tomorrow is Friday, and lots of good things happen on Fridays.  I get to wear jeans to work--which means no chance of jumping a fence in heels to chase my outline across a soccer field like I got to do today.  (Yes, somewhere Vince Camuti is cringing.)  I also get to go to The Red Shamrock to unwind with friends after work.  And most importantly, the weekend starts.

So, now that we are all pumped up about Friday, let's recap my week, shall we? I went to see The Hunger Games over the weekend.  It certainly did not disappoint.  For those of you who loved the book, you will not be disappointed.  And for those of you who have not read it..what are you waiting on already!?  I also hammered out a few outlines and am all set to keep rolling with my story.  I've also recommitted to finishing the woeful tale of Mr. Taylor by early summer--a good few months before Killer Nashville in August.

Also, be sure to check out the updates on my 'upcoming events' page.  Any suggestions for additions?

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment