Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello Saturday

So, it's Saturday and for once I have nothing I HAVE to do. The house is quiet, so I'm happy to say that I am going to spend the entire day writing!  I figured it's a good way to take my mind off the fact that--thanks to some of the kid's extra curriculars that got scheduled, cancelled, rescheduled and cancelled again last minute--I am NOT at Sleuthfest where I should be.  In any event, I'm feeling inspired, I'm in the "write" frame of mind (ha, ha, ha) and have decided I'm pretty certain about the path my characters are taking for the next few chapters.  For the most part, I've managed to get refocused and am ready to make some progress, so may as well get to it!

On a side note, while I know you are all anxiously waiting for me to finish, here's a great book that I recently finished.  I'm always excited when I stumble across a GOOD dystopian tale and this one--Enclave, by Ann Aguirre--certainly fit the bill.  It's the first installment in a series called The Razorlands, which means there will be more, which is always a plus if you ask me.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment