Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Status Update

I just put the finishing touches on chapter 8!  I'm always happy when I get to post status updates because it means that I'm making notable progress with the story.  In writing some of the details in this most recent chapter, I brought to the surface several things that are going to come up again later down the road and even in the following two books.  That being said, I feel compelled go ahead and roughly implement them in my notes for the other two books I have planned while they are still fresh on my mind.  I actually skip around and work on the other two books when I feel particularly compelled to do so quite often, so I will be taking a day or so to do that while I work on getting the final details for the next chapter's outline nailed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment