Saturday, May 12, 2012

Status Update

Just wanted to give a little update as to where my project stands.  I am happy to say that despite STILL being sans power cord (really, getting a replacement should NOT be this hard) I have made a good deal of progress in the past few weeks.  I have finished my rough outline for--drum roll please--the REST of my book.  I estimate I have around 6-7 chapters left to wrap things up.  Still trying to push having it complete in time for Killer Nashville in August, but sadly I'm also a realist and know that's probably a very lofty goal.  In any event, the creative juices are flowing, which means I'm in full swing tormenting my poor characters.

In the meantime, a book I have been anxiously awaiting hit shelves this weekend.  If you have followed my blog before, or checked out my suggested reading page, or been anywhere within a 5 mile radius of me recently, then you are probably already aware of how obsessed I am with Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series.  The 5th book was released this week.  I cannot wait to get started on it as I'm sure it will not disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment