Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Checking In

Well, I would love to post an update that I have completed another chapter, but I can't, because I haven't. I'm sure that goal would be better achieved if I would quit skipping around and working on other sections scattered throughout the story.  Sometimes I go through phases where I want to strictly just WRITE.  A lot.  Several chapters in a matter of days.  These are occasions when I can sneak away by myself free from ALL distractions for a fair amount time.  These opportunities have been rare as of late. Other times I feel moved to work on other aspects--outlines for the following books, or random sections I have planned that I feel really passionate about at the moment.  I've been more stuck in one of these "other times" lately.  BUT  I can say that I've made some great progress on getting a much more detailed outline for the entire story, so that's definitely a plus.  The way I see it, progress is progress, even if it's not in the proper chronological order.  (And really, who's to say what that is, exactly?) .  Just makes for easier writing down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment